Download Ricoh R245 Recycled Photocopier Brochure
- Scan speed Maximum 52 originals per minute (MH, A4)
- Resolution Maximum 600 dpi (TWAIN: 1,200 dpi)
- Output formats: PDFI JPEG/TIFF
- Original size: A5 - A3
- Bundled drivers: Network TWAIN
- Destination addresses: Maximum 500 for 1 single operation
- Scan to e-mail: SMTP
- Stored destination addresses Maximum 2,000
- Address book: Via LDAP
- Scan to folder: SMB or FTP protocol (with login security)
- Maximum 50 folders per job
R245 BASE SYSTEM WITH FAX
- Resolution 600 dpi (scanning & printing)
- Max. Output Speed 45ppm
- First Copy Time 3.6 seconds
- Warm-up / Recovery time 20 seconds
- Multiple Copies/sets 1-999
- Memory 192 MB RAM
- 40 GB Hard Disk Drive
- Paper Supply 4 x 500-sheet trays 50-sheet bypass tray, Total: 2,050 sheets as standard
- Min/Max Output Size A6 - A3 (A6 via standard bypass)
- User Interface LCD Touch Screen, multiple-language user interface
- Reduction / Enlargement 25%-400% zoom in 1 % steps
- Document Feeder 45ipm ARDF, 80-sheet capacity
- Duplex Standard - Limitless capacity
- Power Requirements 220-240 volt, 50/60 Hz
- Interface Standard: Parallel Centronics & 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet
- Drivers PCL5e and RPCS:
- Windows® 95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP and windows vista
- IBM iSeries AS/400® using OS/400 Host Print Transform
- ITU-T (CCITT) G3, additional G3
ITU-T (T.37) Internet Fax
Modem speed: Maximum 33.6 Kbps
- R245 (B) BASE SYSTEM WITH FAX AND FINISHER
- Software Utilities SmartDeviceMonitor™, WebSmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor, DeskTopBinder™ V2 Lite, ScanRouter V2 Lite
How smoothly would your office workflow run if you could use a central office system to take care of document production and distribution?
Designed to do exactly this, the R245 helps you save time, money and space. This user friendly multifunctional device includes superb print, copy, fax and scan functionality with a fast output speed of 45ppm. In addition, it offers advanced document distribution, opening up new possibilities for communication, including: paper- and server-less faxing and 'scan to e-mail' via LDAP, as well as professional output finishing. The R245 also has flexible network connectivity and impressive web-based device monitoring.
High performance digital copying
As a digital copier, the R245 provides everything you need to complete copying jobs – even complicated ones – in record time. For walk-up use, the large LCD touch screen control panel guides you through all the functionality of the device. The panel is logically laid out, with a minimum number of steps needed to achieve the desired output. For large jobs and documents up to A3, the Auto Reverse Document Feeder (ARDF), is capable of feeding up to 80 pages. Alternatively, books and magazines can be copied straight from the platen glass.
Easy One Click Printing
As a shared network printer, the R245 offers major advantages over the laser printers typically found in department environments. For instance, even first-time users can run large, complex jobs effortlessly. Ricoh's unique printer language RPCS provides fast, easy and efficient printing. Thanks to its icon based interface, any print job - no matter how complex - is only one click away and entering print settings takes only seconds. Once entered, the settings can be saved for future use. Double sided print capability is a standard feature of this device and the paper capacity, at 2,050 sheets means that little intervention is needed during a print run. R245B comes with a sorter-stapler as standard for automatic document finishing. By using the Secure Print feature, it is easy to ensure that confidential print jobs are only released when a password is entered via the operator panel, thus protecting them from unauthorised access.
Convenient fax capabilities
With the standard fax module, advanced faxing features transform the R245 into a true communications hub. For example, with no additional server, you can store incoming faxes automatically in the systems' memory. Using Web Image Monitor or DeskTopBinder™ V2 Lite, you can check the received fax data from the PC and decide whether to print, download, or delete them, or forward them to another recipient by e-mail. Via the LAN fax function, faxes can be sent directly from networked PCs. This saves time and ensures better output quality at the receiving end.
Optimal Document Management
For streamlined document handling, you can store all your workgroup's print, copy, fax and scan data in the document server. To manage the variety of information that comes to you daily, use DeskTopBinder™ V2 Lite, a versatile workflow integration software tool that also allows you to merge different formats into one file. Stored data can be retrieved, files viewed, re-organised, changed or deleted. With Web Image Monitor this can be done with the greatest ease through a web browser anywhere, anytime.
Flexible Network Scanning
Network scanning allows you to convert paper originals into digital format. Files can be scanned and stored on the document server, sent to any networked PC or even a designated folder. Alternatively, by using the 'scan to e-mail' function, you can send scanned files to any e-mail address in the world without the need for a designated server or extra software. Via LDAP you have direct access to the e-mail address book of your company's e-mail system. To prevent unauthorised users from sending documents, you can rely on the client folder protection function.
Advanced Device Monitoring
Using Web SmartDeviceMonitor, the status of networked devices can be monitored and checked through web browsers. IT managers and network administrators can set user privileges, obtain complete job statistics, identify any problems and restrict usage, remotely from a desktop PC. This makes management of printing systems quick, easy and effective.