Service Excellence for Ricoh Photocopiers
At ABT Office Supplies (ABT) we pride ourselves on the high standards of service we have delivered, and continue to deliver to our customers, since 1997. Our emphasis on preventative, rather than reactive, maintenance is the key to our success. A well-managed preventative maintenance programme greatly reduces the number of emergency call-out requests we receive. Prevention is always better than cure, we say.
However, there will be occasions when an engineer will need to be called out and we can offer 2, 4, and 8-hour response times depending on the expressed requirements and geographical locations of our clients. Our manufacturer-trained engineers with their “can do” attitude are able to fix any problems on their first visit 97% of the time. They regularly attend the latest training courses available from the manufacturers to improve their knowledge base and skills and to keep them up to speed with the very latest improvements and advances in technology. In short, our service and product knowledge is first class.
For customers with a large number of machines on one site or in one localised geographical area, we can provide a resident engineer if required with a stock of appropriate spare parts and toners stored on site if required.
What Else do ABT Provide?
- Tailored service agreements specific to our clients’ expressed needs
- Machine Installation
- Staff Training
- Regular preventative maintenance
- Guaranteed on site response times nationwide – see details here*
- Copier, Printer, Scanner, Software and Network Support
- Dedicated account manager
- UK-based service call-centre
- Remote service monitoring for informed preventative maintenance
- All-inclusive service agreements with no hidden costs
- Cost reduction advice and supporting software
- Cost recovery advice and supporting software and hardware